Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Fabric!

Those of you who have followed us for a while know how much I am in LOVE with fabric!

So in love in fact that I HAD to cut way back on what I ordered because my sewing cupboard was way over stuffed!

But I've done pretty good over this past year (if I do say so myself).

So when that box comes in the mail...I'm a like a little one at Christmas! I love it!

So my point, which was not to yack about my (not so secret) addiction to colors and prints...I wanted to share the newest fabric collection available to order for our dolls!

Gem Kumari Garden by Dena Designs!

I can't wait to see some babies made from these beautiful prints!

I'll be back tomorrow with news about Give a Blessing along with last months Giveaway winners!! Hope your having a fabulous day!

post signature

No comments: