Thursday, April 4, 2013

Fullness of Joy


The past week has been full.  A good full like after that big Easter dinner, full.  And like after eating a good ol' Easter dinner....one could just crawl up on the couch, cover up with an afghan and take a good long afternoon nap!  And that is exactly how I felt yesterday after the kids went back to school!  =)

You can probably always tell on your end when I'm family busy on my end.  Things slow down a bit around Baby be Blessed.  The Shop updates get missed, facebook posts trickle out and the inbox is unopened for a couple of days.  For that I do apologize but it is the result of keeping God first and then my family second.  It's not a snub on my responsibilities on the doll front...it's just a shift in focus for a few days until the kids are back in school or a new routine smooths out a bit.

I praise God for each of you and thank you SO MUCH for the opportunity to fellowship with you as we make these dolls which proclaim His word! 

Through this Easter season, as I read again the great commission from Jesus to His disciples...it made me think of these handmade dolls going out to "all the nations".  May God use them to make disciples.  To encourage disciples and speak to all those who doubt.

  The Great Commission
Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, to the mountain which Jesus had appointed for them.  When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some doubted.

And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.  Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.   --NKJV 


post signature

No comments: