Thursday, August 8, 2013

Life,


it moves at lightning speed and this week I've been reminded to  just. slow. down. 

Fair is always a busy week for us.  Well summer in general is very busy for us.  Time slips away and it's hard to balance a full time family and a full time business.  I find myself bouncing up and down back and forth so much that I get frazzled and stressed about tasks that I can't quite get accomplished. 

But when I choose to slow and really pay attention to what matters things fall into place.  I feel so very blessed to be able to work from home and see these sweet faces all day long! 

And all these dolls?  Oh how I love making them for you one by one!  I REALLY LOVE what the Lord has allowed me to do!  Yesterday evening as I turned and stuffed a bazillion arms and legs with my family all around me, I just smiled because I have the privilege of doing what I love!  Family and dolls...it's all smooshed up together! 

I think I'm slowly learning to just fully step into life no matter what.  We have seasons of busyness yes, but it's keeping the right perspective that is important.


post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful blessing! Your dolls are a blessing to our family as well. I love the mental picture of your stuffing dolls with your family around :)