Monday, December 8, 2014

2015 Custom Carts!


Whew guys!!

We made it through 2014!

EVERYTHING HAS SHIPPED!!!!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

In praying, pondering and looking forward to next year, I really need to cut back on what I am doing.  I absolutely LOVE making all of these babies.  I praise God for the opportunity...but I am very poor at prioritizing things.  My spiritual gift is creativity not organization and that's okay.  Not an excuse, but okay to see where my strengths lie.  I'm a people pleaser and I don't want to let anyone down.  I say yes yes yes to everything and then I can't accomplish it to God's glory.

This isn't just in the doll area of my life, but in every area.

Last month I read the book The Best Yes, by Lysa Terkeurst.  Oh. My. Goodness.  It has rocked my world! {Need a gift?  Buy it!}   I love how God works!  He knew how much I needed to read it and receive some guidance  --some Biblical direction in this area of my life!

SO...

Long story short {don't you feel lucky?!}  I need to cut back on the quantity of dolls I am making.  I can no longer maintain 30-40 dolls at a time.  Well not that I could before...but I really tried!

I'm going to start out with only taking orders for 10 custom dolls a week.  If that is still too many to maintain in a manner that honors God, I will then drop it back to 5....but we at least have a starting point.  

With that said, our Custom cart's are OPEN  for the very first ten orders for 2015!

My heart desires to Glorify God 100% through Baby be Blessed!

I praise God for each of you!
Looking forward to 2015!!  xo, Tina

1 comment:

Web Services said...

Nice post. thanks for the shared with us, website development template