Monday, October 4, 2010

Marvelous Monday!

Did you all have a wonderful weekend? I pray that you did. We have been fighting colds all last week, so we took this weekend just to relax and heal.

The weather was cold, wet and windy so it was the perfect setting for a cup of hot tea in front of the warmth of our very first fire in the fireplace this season. With all my babies and sweet husband around me .... oh, the sweet blessings He has given!

But of course after a season of rest there is once again the season of work...so we are all back at it this morning! As I sit this morning and read through your favorite scriptures...my heart and spirit is full of love and encouragement. Thank you! I pray yours is also!

We need to share those verses with each other often! Maybe we will include that with our prayer requests and praises on Wednesday's.

So...the winner of our Yay...Free Friday??

This week, I am choosing two winners! One randomly drawn from the comments and one who generously gave a donation to Give a Blessing!

They are~

anointedwithgrace.com said...
Therefore the Lord is waiting to show you mercy, and is rising up to show you compassion, for the Lord is a just God. Happy are all who wait patiently for Him. Isaiah 30:18

Happy Saturday!
Allison

~AND~

socalgirls4ever for your blessing to Daniel and Lyndsie!

Have a wonderful week everyone! I will send you off with one of the scriptures that the Lord is using to speak to me...

"You are my witnesses, says the LORD,
And my servant whom I have chosen.
That you may know and believe Me,
And Understand that I am He.
Before Me there was no God formed
Nor shall there be after Me"

Isaiah 43:10 NKJV

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Thank you so much! I am so excited to win one of these Free Friday giveaways. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I will email you!
Blessings,
Allison
www.anointedwithgrace.com