Monday, October 25, 2010

Marvelous Monday!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Boy, I did not think that I would be announcing the winner of this bed an entire week later than expected!

Reminds me of how much we think we know...when we really don't know anything! =)

God has His purposes however and I trust in them! I praise Him for the healing He has given my body. I praise Him for the protection in health over my family! Thank you Lord!

This morning as I chose the winner of the Baby be Blessed doll bed, I smiled as I noticed that the amount raised was the exact amount that the bed would have been sold for on our site! Isn't that funny? God is awesome!

The winner of this doll bed is....................

Mrs. Ashley Bourg!!
Congratulations Ashley!

Thanks to every single one of you who made a donation towards this wonderful cause. More than anything I continue to ask for your unwavering prayers over this family!

Have a very blessed day everyone!

post signature

2 comments:

Danae Hudson said...

Congratulations!!!

Bourg Family said...

YAY! I'm so excited that I won this bed & even more excited that I could help this sweet family. I have been following their story for a while & it my heart breaks for them. Their love for each other & faith in God is amazing!!

acbourg@gmail.com