Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Too Cute Tuesday!



Dear Baby Be Blessed team,

My daughter, Ella Grace, received her first Baby Be Blessed doll on her third birthday this past October. I knew she would love her but I never expected the attachment she has developed with her doll! She adores her and has named her Pony…carrying her everyone she goes and mothering her as well. For Christmas Ella received the boy doll, Louis from her Mamaw (my mom) and now her girl doll has a playmate…which as sometimes she counts as Pony’s brother and other times as a “good husband”…ha! This picture was taken when my daughter opened Louis on Christmas Eve….she was beyond excited and kept saying “mamaw, I sure do love what you got me”. It was priceless and pretty much brought tears to my eyes that night and again as I type this. Your dolls are beautiful and a unique keepsake that me and my daughter will forever treasure. Thank You.

-----------------------------------

To God be the Glory!
~thank you so much for sharing!

post signature



Do you have a picture to share on Too...Cute Tuesday?
Please email them to babybeblessed@gmail.com .

Thank you so much for sharing your family with us!
-When emailing your photo's you are giving BbB permission to edit and post on our blog and website.

No comments: