Monday, January 7, 2013

Weekends are for making memories!

 
How was your weekend? 
What are a few favorite things you did together?

Ours?

--Maybe it was digging out my husbands old pick up truck and heading into town for a load of shavings for the horses.  Or maybe when I spun the tires in the frozen barn yard trying to back up to the barn.  (Thank goodness for my Father-in-law)

--Or all of us working together to get the (dreaded) job of putting all of the Christmas decorations away.  Many hands make light work!  And the feel of a clean house afterwards --YES!

--How about all of the funny photo's I found on my camera?  (Natalie strikes again!)

--It might be Sunday morning in the Word with church family.  Oh, how I love them!

--Or could be the summers catch of fish my husband dug out of the freezer and fried up for us!

I think they were all my favorite! 
How about you?  

post signature

No comments: