Monday, January 27, 2014

--looking back and forward.


It's almost February and I look back at 2013.
Crazy busy. Stressful. Too full. Exhausting.  A big fat mess.

{sigh}
I'm still sitting too close to the end to see the far bigger picture of it all. 
I KNOW there is a far bigger picture.  I know that in Christ there is always a season of growth... and often, growth hurts.  Feels like a bit of a shambles....ashes in the mouth.

It's hard sitting in a position that everyone can see the pile of shambles your really in...

When you fail and fall flat on your face....

Everyone standing around watching. Some use words that hurt, cut deep because they are true.

But it's then that you look up...
There is always Hope and Redemption in Christ.
He is your defender and He will make beauty from the pile of shambled ashes. 

As I look out my morning window, the sun rises. 
The sky filled with His splendor...a brand new day! 

2014 is brand new! Full of His mercy and grace!  So I put off the old and I'm putting on the new!
A newness in Christ.  A refilling of His Spirit!  Not afraid of what has been or what's to come...

My heart has always been to glorify Christ.  It's only through abiding in Him that I can really do that.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to thank all those who purchased a Baby be Blessed doll.
Last year was a bit of a shambles...and some in part, because I overcommitted myself. 

But today is a new day.  2014 a new year! 

This year holds changes {and I'm not even sure what those are yet} but I look forward to each one!

Thank you for your love and patience!

Here's to a brand new year filled with spreading His word....one doll at a time!

post signature

No comments: