Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Yep, I blew it this morning.



A gentle person is slow to anger and willing to accept God's Word (James 1:19-21).  Gentleness has the power to turn away anger (Proverbs 15:1). Gentleness is being tenderhearted toward others and eager to put others first.....

Gentle people show courtesy and respect, not fight for their own way.

So it struck me this morning.  You know...as I review the lesson of GENTLENESS I'm going to teach tonight at Jr. Church Bible Study...that I have been anything BUT gentle in my attitude this morning.

Yep.

I fought hard against the harsh and sharpness in my tone.  And can I admit, didn't do very well.

Nothing BIG happened.  No tears shed.  Just children moving kinda slow and looooong discussions as to who was going to run upstairs and grab the extra toothpaste, and "Oh yeah...I need ran into school early",  and "I can't find any socks", and "I forgot my flute".

You know.  A normal morning before school.

So why do most mornings just run off the back, grace and encouragement can be given,  and yet today....THIS  morning....well you get it.

I blew it.

So what do you do with something like this.  With real life.

I kneel before the Father.  Ask for His forgiveness.  Ask your husband to forgive you, your children.

Poor over the scriptures and allow them to wash over hearts,  minds & start again.

Father I thank you for demonstrating YOUR gentleness to me daily.  In the times I am slow, argue over petty things, forget things that I am supposed to do and can't find my socks.  You are faithful to draw us back again with your gentle promptings and unending grace.


post signature

3 comments:

เกมส์ สล็อต said...

เกมส์ สล็อต สล๊อตออนไลน์ สล็อตเล่นง่ายได้เงินจริง ระบบฝาก-ถอน AUTO 30 วินาทีแค่นั้น สล็อตแจกเครดิตฟรี pg มาแรงที่สุดในชั่วโมงนี้ เนื่องจากว่าระบบของราไม่ต้องโหลด app อะไรให้ยุ่งยาก

slot wallet said...

slot wallet slotwallet เป็นเกมสล็อต ( pg slot )slot ที่มาแรง สร้างความระทึกใจให้กับผู้เล่นได้อย่างสม่ำเสมอ ด้วยการอัปเดตเกมใหม่ๆออกมาอยู่เรื่อยรวมมากยิ่งกว่า 200 เกม 2022

pg slot said...

PG88 เว็บตรงสล็อตออนไลน์ PG SLOT สล็อตออนไลน์ได้กลายเป็นทางเลือกที่ยิ่งใหญ่และน่าสนใจสำหรับนักพนันในยุคปัจจุบัน PG การเล่นสล็อตผ่านทางอินเทอร์เน็ตนั้นสะดวกสบายและเข้าถึงได้ทุกที่ทุกเวลา