Thursday, July 17, 2008

I am Thankful...Thursday

One of the wonderful blogs I stumbled upon was CLOTHESLINE CHRONICLES...my life by the load . I Love that title!! Well she does a wonderful Thankful Thursday!! You know in all our business (at least mine) I don't want to miss a moment to give thanks to our Maker. But that means you actually have to slow down and take a look around you. To ponder on Him and His word...to just say thank you! So in honor of Clothesline Chronicles...here is my Thankful Thursday!

"I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth." Psalm 34:11

I praise God for early mornings. From seeing the
sun rise, the first cup of hot coffee, kissing my hard working husband goodbye as he leaves for work, for quiet moments with just Him, for prayer, for those early morning pick ups and dishwasher unloads, for my most productive time of the day, for kissing sleepy little heads as they roll out of bed with a smile (most of the time), for this day He has given to me...
~
For my crew who keeps me in line during the day!







~
For new bikes and summer-time fun!!














~
To be able to stay at home with my children (and crew) to enjoy the blessings of the day and sew all my little blessings for all of you! I've been talking about it for a while...kind of joking...about taking my sewing machine outside. Well today I did it...I spent the day outside with the kids! Having so much fun just being with them, watching them, listening to them, yet keeping busy at my sewing machine as well.
It has been a wonderful THANKFUL day!!!

No comments: