Monday, July 7, 2008

It's a Marvelous Monday!!

Hello Everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful, relaxing 4th of July holiday weekend! We had a pretty quiet weekend. We went to my Dad's house for supper then just watched the fireworks from there. We usually go uptown, but Kolton was really scared at the sound, so we decided to watch from a distance. The other three were a little disappointed but understood. We will be back up town again next year! Other than that we just worked around here at home. I really feel a guilty for taking the entire weekend off from Baby be Blessed. When I have something that needs worked on it is hard for me to put it down and not work on it. But the Lord is teaching me (I learn the hard way) to put a balance on things. Today is showing the rewards of that break! I feel recharged and have been working hard since about 5:30 this morning. But, I'm sure you aren't here to talk about little ol' me.... =) You want to see who the winner is right?! So again (because it's easy and fair) I went to random.org for the winning number. Those who forgot email info and have two comments will of course only be counted once.


And the winner..................


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:28
Timestamp: 2008-07-07 12:46:41 UTC


Danielle said...
i LOVE cats and would love to win this little kitty for our little girl! She is precious.God Bless!Danielle


Congratulations Danielle!! I snuck a peek at their blog and you should see the adorable little baby girl who is going to get this kitty!!!


Thanks to everyone who entered this week!!

I hope every one's day is a great one!!

~Tina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.annasophie.blogspot.com
Please enter my niece into your next free Friday drawing. My sister and brother in law made it for her. She just turned 3 years old March 21, 2008.
Thank you !
Shareca Thompson < Anna's Auntie>

Unknown said...

Awe the kittie doll is too cute!

Unknown said...

I can't believe I missed out on that adorable kitty! :) She's darling! Congrats to the winner!