Monday, July 14, 2008

The Marvelous Monday Winner!!

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing weekend!! The sun is shining bright here this morning and I'm enjoying my first cup of hot coffee....Mmmm....nothing can beat that first cup! So before I reveal who the big Yay Free Friday winner is, I want to share with you the sweetest picture of my little Brianna (http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/briannabotts)!! I could just smoosh her up!! Here she is reading her book with her doll Chrissy!

Brianna is one of the little girls who's life just touches me to the core of my being! What a gift she is from God! Brianna and her family are woven into my prayers...she is always on my heart! I ask that she would be a part of your prayers as well! What a sweet little miracle!!

~

So I know you all stopped by to see who the winner is right?! Well, again I went to random.org for the winner.


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:57
Timestamp: 2008-07-14 10:45:35 UTC


YAY!!!!! We even have the husbands entering!!!!

Jeff said...
these are so cute. They would make a great gift for my wife.Jeff


Congratulations Jeff!!
I hope your wife Loves her little Moo Lamb!!
I hope everyone has a great week!
I'm off to the sewing machine!!
~Tina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Yes she will!!!

-Jeff