Wednesday, May 27, 2009

His Will Wednesday

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be make known to God." Phil 4:6

"Cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

***********

Lord, I sit here at your feet this morning with so many requests...so many burdens on my heart! I praise you Father, for where I see your hand working. I praise you Father for those situations that I don't yet see your hand working...because yet I know You are -to Your glory Lord! I lift up the many health issues Lord! All those who are sick and suffering. I lift up all those who are hurting Lord! May you draw them close to you! I lift up all those in need of a job Lord! We know you will meet every need according to your will. I pray for all of those who feel there is no hope left in this world! Lord...reveal yourself and that You are the only hope. I pray for family salvation Lord and those who don't understand their need for a Savior! Soften their hearts and open their eyes and ears to truth. I pray for those areas we fall so short Lord! Lift us up and mold us into what you desire us to become in You!

Father, I pray over the requests that were left here last week....

comments:
Kathryn @ Expectant Hearts said...
We're still struggling with our grief over losing Seth and I'd sure appreciate prayers for our marriage. For awhile I thought we'd do okay just muddling through but that doesn't seem to be the case.. Thanks.


Rach@In His Hands said...
I loved these thoughts today....Thanks so much for offering to pray! We are waiting on our Josiah's legal documents to arrive from South Korea so that the adoption process can begin here in the US. Would you please pray that the Lord's hand will continue to be over the entire process? And that Josiah is safe and loved until we can travel to bring him home? Thank you!!!

I pray over those requests that weren't left Lord...for the unspoken.

Father~please use this little place to Your glory! Allow us to lift each other in prayer and encourage each other as Brother's and Sister's in Christ! For it is in HIS precious name that we pray...Amen~

*HIS WILL WEDNESDAY was started by little April Rose's Mommy. Here is what the Lord placed on her heart...."We want healing, and miracles, and what we think is best, naturally, but we ultimately want God's will, don't we? I do. And let's be real... God's will isn't always our desire. But we know God's will is perfect..." You may read their journey HERE.

"...yet not My will, but Yours be done."
Luke 22:42
~Let us be in prayer for you! Please leave your requests under this post!


2 comments:

Kathryn @ Expectant Hearts said...

Tatyana, 3 year old daughter of my friend Chantelle, has HLHS and now protein losing enteropathy. She is one sick little girl. Undergoing a heart cath today. Please pray for healing for her and peace for her parents. Wisdom & discernment for the doctors. Thank you.

Michelle said...

Please pray for our custody battle. The enemy is doing everything he can to discourage us, but I know that the Lord has his hand in EVERYTHING and that HIS WILL and GLORY will shine in this and HE will be glorified. Please pray for the judge to see the lies and the truth will be shown.