Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

"Is anyone among you suffering? Then he must pray. Is anyone cheerful? He is to sing praises." James 5:13

"After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you. 1 Peter 5:10

"Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord from the heavens; Praise Him in the heights! Praise Him, all His angels; Praise Him, all stars of light! Praise Him, highest heavens, And the waters that are above the heavens! Let them praise the name of the Lord, For He commanded and they were created." Psalm 148:1-5

"Shout joyfully to the Lord, all the earth. Serve the Lord with gladness; Come before Him with joyful singing. Know that the Lord Himself is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture. Enter His gates with thanksgiving And His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. For the Lord is good; His loving-kindness is everlasting And His faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 100:1-5

***********
I am full of joyful praise this morning! In my heart of hearts I know, and more importantly God's word tells us

"that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

Everything works out to His glory! This tough season we just went through here at Baby be Blessed is all according to His will, His purpose and His glory! Thank you Lord! That out of every situation we can see your good. Maybe not right away...but the further we stand back from it the clearer you will show us Your hand in every situation. And notice how the Word says ALL THINGS...not just some things!

I'm humbled and blessed to tell you all that we are finally through the bulk of our custom orders! We still have a small handful that we are finishing up but praise God for where we are at...I am so very thankful! If you have a loose end that needs finished up or a question that maybe I didn't get answered please contact me once again, so I can get everything taken care of. We desire to make sure nothing was forgotten or unfinished. I once again praise God for all the encouragement He has given through all of you even when we (or should I say...I) was at my weakest.

Many are still asking when we will be taking custom orders again? Once again, I can only say that I don't know. What I do know is that the Lord allowed us to grow and learn through the past six months and we are to move forward from these growing pains and not continue in the same path. Now that we are this far in completing our custom dolls we can focus on finished items and just allow the Lord to lead the rest. May His will be done!

Thank you Lord for guiding us through the storm!

~Tina


{Oh, and just a little nibble...make sure to check back again tomorrow for a BbB blog favorite!}

2 comments:

Rach@In His Hands said...

God is SO faithful!!!! May he continue to bless you in your service to Him!!!!

Vanessa {Bloom Right Here!} said...

I've been meaning to comment on this post, but it has been a crazy week. Thank you for sharing these scriptures and encouragement. We received Martilee's baby in the mail earlier this week. She is so precious! I've been sick and now Martilee is not feeling well. When she is over the "crud" I will take some pictures of her and her new baby. Thank you so much for giving us this blessing!