Monday, December 3, 2012

Pearly Whites {SMILE!}




We had a big day at the Dentist! 
It was the first time I took all four kids at the same time.  The office split them up into different rooms so they all had sparkly white teeth in no time!  And NO CAVITIES --Yay!!  Kolton's favorite thing is the "mouth sucker".  He cracked me up with his big eyes and giggle every time he used it!  And who doesn't  LOVE getting to pick out new toothbrushes!

Growing up i hated going to the dentist!  I am so glad that my kids are always excited to go! 
How do your kids do at the Dentist office?

post signature

--And we have received A LOT of emails about the CHRISTmas cart dolls!  I'm piled up to my ear lobes in babies {I have piles every where I tell you!} and it is taking me a little bit to organize and ship out.  CHRISTmas Cart Orders are on track to ship out in time for CHRISTmas!  I'm so thankful for each of you!!! =)

No comments: