Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Too Cute Tuesday!




Lilli LOVES her new Baby Be Blessed doll!
(My ears are still ringing from her shrieking when she opened the box!)
Thank you so much, and God bless your ministry. (2012)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


To have YOUR child(ren) featured on
 Too Cute Tuesday, please email,  babybeblessed@gmail.com. 

Send in your photo's!  Share your stories!  Let's hear how God is working in your life!!  
The only requirement is that you must include a Baby be Blessed doll in your photo.  
Use your imagination!  Have Fun!! 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Alright...

What I'm going to tell you may sound pretty creepy, and maybe even kind of "supernatural"

WHAT if you could simply press "PLAY" and LISTEN to a short, "magical tone"...

And suddenly bring MORE MONEY to your life?

And I'm talking about thousands... even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!

Sound too EASY? Think it's IMPOSSIBLE??

Well, I've got news for you..

Usually the greatest blessings life has to offer are also the EASIEST!!

Honestly, I will PROVE it to you by allowing you to PLAY a REAL "magical abundance tone" I developed...

You simply push "PLAY" and watch how money starts piling up around you. starting so fast, you will be surprised.

CLICK here NOW to PLAY the wonderful "Miracle Money-Magnet Tone" as my gift to you!!

Unknown said...

Okay then...

What I'm going to tell you may sound really weird, maybe even kind of "strange"

HOW would you like it if you could simply click "PLAY" to LISTEN to a short, "miracle tone"...

And miraculously attract MORE MONEY to your life?

I'm talking about hundreds... even thousands of dollars!!!

Sound too EASY? Think this couldn't possibly be for REAL???

Well, I'll be the one to tell you the news..

Sometimes the most significant blessings in life are the EASIEST!!!

In fact, I will PROVE it to you by allowing you to listen to a REAL "miracle wealth building tone" I developed...

And do it FREE (no strings attached).

You simply press "PLAY" and watch how money starts piling up around you... it starts right away...

CLICK here NOW to PLAY the magical "Miracle Money-Magnet Tone" - as my gift to you!!!

sandy said...




شركة نقل عفش بالرياض رخيصة
شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى جدة
شركة شحن عفش من السعودية الى الاردن
شركة شحن عفش من السعودية الى الامارات شركة شحن عفش من السعودية الى الامارات
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء