Monday, September 15, 2008

Marvelous Monday!!

Don't worry!!!!
It's 8:10 p.m. but I have not forgotten about the winner of Yay Free Friday!! I've been busy today working on custom orders and this evening we had a soccer game (lost 4-0, sorry Tristin) so no surprise doll...sorry! So since my big plan didn't work out the way I expected, I'm going to offer the winner a Baby be Blessed $35.00 Gift Certificate! You may keep it for yourself or we can send it off to someone you would love to bless!!
So the winner....
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:24
Timestamp: 2008-09-16 00:08:09 UTC
Anonymous said...
Happy Birthday Lola! Oh, and please enter us for the contest this week! Rebekah
CONGRATULATIONS REBEKAH!!
Thanks for entering for last weeks giveaway! I'll try to do better this week! ~Tina

No comments: