Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Prayer Requests and Praises!

I wish to invite you all to visit our new Prayer Request and Praise category at Baby be Blessed! Laura and I are blessed to have gotten to know so many people and with each of those people are many praises and prayer requests. We would like you to to let us know what prayer requests and praises you would like to share and we will post them on our website. It is our hope that we can use this little spot in the big internet world to bring others together in times of prayer and always with the heart of praise.

I also would like to share a few Treasure a Memory dolls with you along with a portion of the story that goes along with them. I used a few T-shirts worn by Kelley's brother who went home to be with the Lord on July 28, 2008. He died in an auto accident at the age of 40. Kelly personalized the dolls with her Daughter, Niece (Daughter of Blake), and Great-Nephew's name, scripture and a sweet personalized message of remembrance. What a blessing it was to make this keepsake for their family!
I cannot thank you enough for these dolls. Losing my brother in such an awful way has been so difficult. He leaves behind a son who is in Iraq, a 14 year old daughter, and a 10 month old daughter. I miss him so much. I didn't see him day to day because he lived in Texas and I in Arkansas. He would come home for every holiday. Thanksgiving was his favorite. The boy loved to eat. Our dad is in poor health. The last conversation I had with my brother was for me to take care of dad for him. I appreciate you making the dolls for his 10 month old, our new great nephew (born the day of his funeral), and my daughter (the babies of our family.) These three will have keep sakes from Blake that will last a lifetime. We are truly blessed to have friends like you who will make these dolls for us. You are so special to our family. Thanks again for making something so good out of such a tragedy. Please pray for us. Kelley
We love ya, and will be praying for you all!!
~Tina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tina and Laura, for everything you did to help encourage us!

Mandi said...

I love the Prayer/Praise section, what a great thing! And what an encouragement for Kelley and that family, that is such a tragic thing, my prayers go out for them.