Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Making a difference!


My heart is so full right now! What a blessing to see God place a burden on someones heart and watch them obediently walk forward in faith...even at the age of 15!!

Hi! My name is Lexi and I am the founder of Jumps 4 Joy.



I am a 15 year old Jesus Freak who felt the call of God to make a difference after learning how many children die and are orphaned every day. I imagined myself in their shoes and even the thoughts burned my heart.

But what could I do? I'm just a kid right?

Or was it time to take a stand?



LOVE-LOVE-LOVE IT!!!!
PLEASE visit her blog JUMPS 4 JOY to learn more on how we can join together to help!!

You have all our prayers and support Lexi!!
I'll keep you updated as we move forward to have our very own Jumps 4 Joy!!

Many Blessings~
Tina

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tina - thank you for the love and support you have shown Lexi today!

Her joy is FULL!

Your encouraging words mean so much to her!

Lots of love,
Jill
A very blessed Mommy of 8!