Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Too Cute...Tuesday!

Miss Sophie Jane's Gottcha Day!!






Hello,
I am sending you ladies some photos of our daughter Sophia Jane with her Baby Be Blessed Doll. The first 3 photos are from the very first day that we met her. It was a very emotional time for all of us. She clung to your doll and I think it brought her a lot of comfort. I love the 4th photo. She was asleep in the hotel.


I want to thank you for what you do and for donating a doll to help us raise funds for our adoption.Please feel free to put these photos on your blog, or just keep them so that you know that what you do makes a difference in the lives of children.


God Bless,
Kimberley Girvin

I was blessed to receive this email! Blessed to see answered prayer, blessed to see a family in wait finally receive the child they have been praying so long for, blessed that they would even think of sharing these very special moments with us!!

We praise God for this answered prayer and give Him all the glory! We will continue to pray for Sophie and your family as you all begin this new journey! God is so good!!

***************************************

You can follow their blog The Seventh Diamond by clicking HERE


*Do you have a Too Cute picture to share?
Please email them to babybeblessed@gmail.com

2 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

I am so touched by your post. It is wonderful to see my little girl on your blog. I mean every word of my e-mail. You ladies are wonderful. Thank you so much for all of the support you give to the adoption community and to families everywhere.
Your ministry is such a blessing.

Kimberley Girvin

Kim said...

LOVE IT...
I sooo LOVE Kimberley.. and cannot wait till the day that my little Isabella can hold her little Baby Be Blessed Doll and rabbit..
You do amazing work.. and I feel blessed to have found your site..
Have a great week..
Kim