Monday, May 31, 2010

Marvelous Monday!!


I think Miss Lindsay wanted this new baby pretty bad....


Lindsay said...
OMG She is absolutely precious! And I truly mean it! I adore her...My 9 month old would eat her to pieces!
May 28, 2010 7:27 AM

Lindsay said...
Added button to my blog!
May 28, 2010 7:31 AM

Lindsay said...
Made a post about your dolls on my blog!
May 28, 2010 7:32 AM

Lindsay said...
advertised on my facebook!
May 28, 2010 7:34 AM

=) And Lindsay...all your extras paid off!! You won!!!!
BUT...PLEASE don't let your nine month old eat her to pieces!! =) A nine month old could! HA!


Hope everyone had a very wonderful holiday weekend!!
post signature

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I am so excited! I got chills when I read my email saying I won! I was talking to my mom who also registered and she couldn't believe I won!
THank you so much!
Lindsay and Reese