Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Prayer Requests

Let us pray for one another...

"The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in Him,
and I am helped,
Therefore my heart exults,
and with my song I shall thank Him"
Psalm 28:7


Sarah Turnbull ~For 22-month old Ben Ricketts who is fighting for his life at U. of Iowa Hospitals . . . see Pray for Ben Ricketts fan page on facebook . . thank you


Pam Gribble Starratt ~The family of 4 year old Chrissie Patterson. She passed away last week after a very brave fight with having risky heart surgery to repair defects. The blog is All Are Precious In His Sight.


Danae 'Leali' Hudson ~For Ronelle, Vashti, Evan and Caitlin, and Steve

Teresa Armstrong Moore ~cheyenne may she have her path illuminated.


Lea Wilkerson Thomas ~Please pray for my little cousin, Brady Northern. He turns 4 on June 8th and has recently finished chemo for a brain tumor. His MRI last week showed that the disease has spread and there are no more curing options. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/bradynorthern/journal


Sherry Loftis Gould ~for a young lady pregnant (4th time) and a drug user.


Angie Erin Garay ~The family of Danny Tomlinson. He goes to my church and he got swept away here in Nashville by the flood waters 3 weeks ago. Family, friends, strangers, church members, and rescue squads search for him daily. Please pray that he is found so the family can have some closure. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=118093348220472&ref=ts


Anne Lockard-Heirigs ~That my husband and I get a court date in Russia to bring our baby girl home and out of that orphanage. For all the other orphans that they find their new families.

~Please also pray along with us for God's blessing concerning family salvations, marriages, our children, health issues, jobs and finances...and so many unspoken burdens on peoples hearts.

May we trust mightily in Him. He has a plan...and it is perfect!

post signature

{please continue to share your prayer requests so that we may all hold each other's arms up high -Exodus 17: 8-13}

UPDATE~ Please know that we have lifted each of these requests up to our mighty God! We love you and will continue praying for you! ~Tina


1 comment:

johnluxury said...

Please pray for Pastor Bill and Larry who have cancer......
Please pray that my realtionship with my loved one be restored.