Monday, April 30, 2012

Romans 12:9




"Let love be without hypocrisy, Abhor what is evil, Cling to what is good."  NKJV

"Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good." NIV

"Love from the center of who you are; don't fake it.
Run for dear life from evil; hold on for dear life to good." MSG

Our Fellowship is committing this week to fasting and prayer.  I am seeking the Lord to speak through His word.  Oh how my heart desires to just steep more and more in His truth!!  One way that I try to do that is to take a passage of the Bible and soak in it one verse at a time.  Just ponder it all day long.  This week I will be going through Romans 12:9-21. 

Will you join me?

Lord please meet with us right where we are.  Speak to our heart and give us understanding and application so we may glorify you with our lives.  In Jesus name, Amen


post signature

No comments: