Friday, August 8, 2014

Happy Friday!





Did you have a fantastic week?
Mine was spent digging through the past few weeks of neglect.  It looked like someone picked up our house, shook it and then set it back down!  Vacation and Fair are nothing but beautiful memories now.  xo

On Monday morning, I really took some quiet time to reflect over the past month.  It was just (once again) too busy and I don't know how we can avoid seasons of that.  But there were things I was neglecting that effected everything else.

Alone time with God.

Closet time Prayer

Time spent in His Word.

So though I am slowly getting back on track with family, housework and dolls....more than anything else I praise God for my quiet morning moments with Him.  To be filled up once again before the busy day sets in.

post signature

No comments: