Wednesday, June 17, 2009

His Will Wednesday


Please pray with us today!

"For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39

I wasn't sure if we would continue with His Will Wednesday after all of what has transpired over the past week or so. But you know what.. "God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but power and love and discipline." 2 Timothy 1:7 !! So as I pray and fast today for His Will...I am doing it with a mighty heart and mind of praise! Thank you Lord!

Romans 8:28 came to mind and as I once again pondered over that verse, the Lord led me to read the entire eighth chapter of Romans. I encourage you all to read it as well and let the Lord meet you today. God is good!

Please share your prayer requests within the comments under this post. We love you all and want to know how we can be praying for you!!

Tina

No comments: