Monday, February 8, 2010

Marvelous Monday!

Good Morning Everyone!!

Hope your having a MARVELOUS MONDAY!

Lori and Denise have been sewing dolls/lambs like madwomen!! =) I'm tellin' ya!! I can't keep up!! We have been snowed in here the past couple of days, and I have been tucked in by the fireplace finishing away!!

To look at all of them is overwhelming! As I finish each smile and tie every bow, my heart fills up. I think of the child who will be squeezing and loving on that baby. Every single doll is different just as every child is different! We pray for each child (by name if the doll is personalized). The Lord knows every situation that that child/family is going through, and I continue to ask that He use these simple little dolls to plant the seeds of His truth and hope!

Lord, we give you all praise and glory!

***************

So this morning let's get started with the winner of Yay...Free Friday and also the winners from last month's Give a Blessing giveaway!!

The winner of the book, "same kind of different as me" is: JESSICA LARSON!!

...and...

The winners of last month's GaB giveaway:

1st-#56- Danae Hudson (Scripture Lion)

2nd-#117 Cathy Locklin (Gift Certificate to Wild Olive Tees)

3rd-#144 Jami Leffel (Valentine dress)

WHOO WHOO!!
Shoot me an email ladies, with your addresses!!

(Our Monday order status will be coming a little later today, once I sort through all that was finished over the weekend. ~Thanks!)

Congratulations!!
Have a * WONDERFULLY * BLESSED * MARVELOUS * Monday!!
Much love~Tina

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! Thank you for recommending "Same Kind of Different as Me" on your blog! I work with Thomas Nelson, and we would love to follow your blog and hear what readers think of this moving book. I also want to let you know that Ron and Denver have just released a new book "What Difference Do It Make?" which updates readers on their activity since the first book came out. Please contact me with your mailing address if you are interested in receiving a complimentary copy of the new book for review on your site at your convenience.

Thanks!

Jodi Hughes
pubintern@thomasnelson.com