Thursday, March 11, 2010

Good Morning!!


Good Morning Everyone!!

Wanted to pop on here quick this morning and apologize for leaving you hanging from Monday!! It is amazing how quickly things can get busy and days fly by! I can't believe that it is Thursday already! =) Nothing too exciting, just MUCH going on all at once!!

Emails and orders will be responded to over the next couple of days. No worries, your dolls will be made in the order we have received them! =) Thank you so much for your patience!

I'll announce next week the topic of discussion we will be having here on the blog. I'm anxious and excited to hear all about how God is working in your lives!!

So, I'll leave all of you this morning with some pictures from my nephew Chase's roller skating birthday party! Above is a picture of my little Woody (aka Kolton) and I having lots of fun! I couldn't believe that my two year old would want to skate...but there was NO leaving him on the sidelines!!



ENJOY!!
{pause blog music below}

Happy 10th Birthday Chase! on PhotoPeach

No comments: