Saturday, January 8, 2011

3 Years of Scripture Babies!!

Three years ago...I placed the first scripture patch on the dolls I made! Wow, what a wonderful journey it has been! More amazing (and scary) than I ever would have thought! Isn't that how God works! He just blows your socks off with love, grace and blessings beyond what we could imagine when we are obedient to what He calls us to do!

Pictured above is the very first "Scripture doll" that was sold. The scripture reads:

"For I know the plans I have for you." Declares the Lord.
"plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


I smile...how fitting is that?!

To celebrate this special day, all dolls are 20% off!

Oh, yes...you heard me right! But hurry...it's today only!
We love and appreciate you SO MUCH!
post signature

No comments: