Thursday, May 5, 2011

Rejoicing! Blessings and Praises!

"I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth." Psalm 34:1

"Make a joyful shout to the LORD, all you lands! Serve the LORD with gladness; Come before His presence with singing. Know that the LORD, He is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture. Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, [And] into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting, And His truth endures to all generations." Psalm 100:1-5, NKJV

Some blessings from this week....





Just a few of the many blessing that the Lord has poured upon us this week!

Lord I praise you!

How about you?
post signature

1 comment:

Expressions by Lisa Gupton said...

I was blessed to be able to give one of your beautiful dolls to my best friend today. Her beautiful baby girl was born with her wings last month and you helped me give her something to hold onto this Mother's Day. For that, I will always be grateful.