Friday, May 6, 2011

Yay...Free Friday -Honoring a Memory!

This week we are giving away another BbB $56.00 Gift Certificate, but in honor of Mother's day we would love you honor a Mother who has lost a child....

I am absolutely BLESSED with the gift of the children that I get to hold in my arms here on earth...but my husband and I have a child that we will be holding eternally as well! The Lord placed our second child in His arms when I was only 11 weeks pregnant. I was emotionally shattered. So many of you have had much different experiences. Some I couldn't even imagine going through and I don't pretend to understand the pain that some of you have experienced...but I know how we quietly mourned over our child and I still think of that child today.

One of the most beautiful things we have been privileged to do is make dolls that Treasure a Memory! The first lamb I made was in honor of Laura's son Matthew who went to be with Jesus. Even though many years had past since that time...it was still something for her to touch. Something her other children could hold. Something visual for remembrance.

Since then we've made many dolls and animals that are held as treasure to honor beautiful gifts received from God! I have run my fingers over the little foot and hand prints....cried over sweet pictures and prayed for the families still feeling the void that can only be filled with the truth through Christ that we will see them again!

So this weekend as we celebrate Mothers, would you pray with me for all those Mommies who have lost?

We treasure and love each of you and would love to make one of you a special doll, honoring someone in the arms of Jesus....

To Enter: Leave a comment (in the LINKY) below if you have lost a child or would like to give this Gift Certificate to someone who has.

Extra entry's for each of the following:
- Become a "Follower" our Blog
- Grab our button and add it to your site.
-"Like" Baby be Blessed on Facebook
-Blog post, Facebook mention or ReTweet about Yay...Free Friday (must include link)
*please leave one entry for each.

Thank you for helping us spread the word of God...one doll at a time and sharing the love of Christ with another!

Have a very Blessed weekend!
Happy Mother's Day!
The winner will be chosen on Monday!

post signature



1 comment:

Mattie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.