Monday, June 6, 2011

Marvelous Monday!




Did you have a FANTASTIC weekend??


Ours was filled with lots of blessings and love!


My iris's are in bloom! Sure sign of spring!!


Lola had her dance recital on Saturday. This is her fifth year in dance so she was awarded with a trophy. She along with all of the dancers did a wonderful job! Always brings me to tears to watch them...so sweet!



It has been a Lola kind of weekend, since she has also decided to ride a 2 wheeler this year! She simply had no interest before...didn't even want to try -but now she is riding like a champ! I love how her pink skirt blows in the wind!!
I am so very proud of her!!

This weekend also offered up a lot of time in His word (which was SO NEEDED). I should, I guess refrase that...I chose to spend a lot of time in His word this weekend! =) There that's better! And I am also reading the book, Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst. It really is SO GOOD! I was a little slow to read it because I thought it was a weight loss book...which it is -but so much better! It basically speaks of satisfying your deepest desires with God, not food (or anything else you want to plop in that slot).

One of the many words that spoke to me was: "Weakness is hard, but it doesn't have to mean defeat. It is my opportunity to experience God's power firsthand. God's power is made perfect in weakness." (read 2 Corinthians 12:9-10)

Very good book! I'm about half way through and can't wait to finish!

I'm looking forward to what the Lord has in store this week!

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day!! =)


post signature



The winner of this weeks Yay...Free Friday is: #40!! Congratulations!
I've already emailed your voucher information.

No comments: