Monday, June 13, 2011

Marvelous Monday!


May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight,

O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

~Paslm 19:14, NIV
---------------------

Our weekend was not filled with much...and might I just say, how absolutely wonderful that was!! =)


Friday we gathered with family to visit and eat pizza. We were half way there when I realized that I had forgotten my camera (which I'm pretty bummed about). It was so nice to sit, visit and watch the kids play! It seems like yesterday that it was my cousins and I playing and now it is our children. I love it!


Saturday we went (where else) but to Walmart. We found a small pool and slip-n-slide on sale and the kids started setting them up right when we got home! The pool is almost too small for our big kids...but they didn't seem to mind! It's so fun to watch them laugh and play. The biggest problem we had was keeping our puppy out of it! He wanted to play too!!


Sunday we started the day out C-O-L-D!


We had to get the jackets out for Church!


Thank goodness the afternoon warmed up and we were able to spend time outside. Tristin went fishing with Keith and Uncle Greg and we spent time in the sunshine planting some flowers and even breaking down to buy a little plastic pool for our very spoiled little puppy!! I will have to get some pictures this week! He loves it!!


I pray you each have a wonderful week! Join me as I make sure to take time daily with the Lord through His Word, Prayer and even exercise (more on THAT later!)


post signature



*Winner of our YAY FREE FRIDAY Giveaway is: #4 ~Congratulations!!

No comments: