Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sneak Peek...




A sneak peek of my first little boy which will be listed on my website this afternoon!! Still tweaking the overall pattern, but this little fella is pretty darn cute. Sometimes I just don't think the camera justifies their cuteness....not that I'm tooting my own horn. I'm still plugging away on my stack of custom orders and have four dolls to list after lunch.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday!!
~Tina
*Based off a pattern purchased from bit of whimsy primitives.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Way cute little boy! I'm gonna go email you. ;) Hope you're having a great day!

Mandi said...

Seriously this little guy is SO adorable!! I love him!

Kim Crouch said...

As a mother of two boys, the idea of a baby doll has never crossed my mind. But these are adorable and the message they come with is even better - a message we hope to raise our boys on...a Christ centered home! The John Deere is such a sweet idea too...my 3 year old lives for John Deere!!! I love these!!!