Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday-Behind the Scenes....



I have lots on my mind this morning!
I ran across this cute Meme at 5 minutes for mom, that I'm going to try to keep up with every Tuesday.



Tackle It Tuesday Meme



So this will be kind of a behind the scenes peek here at the Thompson household. I've always have a lot of projects going at the same time. I NEED some tackle time to complete one project before moving on to the next!! But today's project will not be housework...needs to be....but won't be. Today I will tackle all of my wonderful custom orders I received over the weekend. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Tuesdays and Thursdays are always so busy and short. We have preschool in the morning, so it's almost like loosing half day of work with running back and forth from that, Kindergarten pick up lunch, laundry, ect... So with that today, I'm going to try to squeeze in making 10 dolls. At least getting them almost finished.
~
But first, I want to share that my little Hutton made it through surgery great! They will be in the process of removing drainage tubes ect. today and she will still be pretty medicated to make her comfortable for healing. Please continue for God's healing hand on this little girl!!
~

Second, I want to share a picture of the fabulous view from my in-laws cabin over the weekend! This is what they look out the window to everyday! Tristin and Grandpa were in the distance planting some tree's. It is a blessing to spend time with them!
While we were relaxing and enjoying the sunshine, my sweet husband was up at four-thirty every morning to drive in to Cincinnati to honor one of our fallen solders, SGT Matt Maupin. It always hits so close to home to experience these things. Being a soldier is a self-less job, and I am so proud of my husband for his service to our country. Here is a picture that was taken at the memorial service. Keith is the last in line holding Matt's helmet.

They all did such a great job honoring Matt!! Even though I wasn't able to make it to the actual service, I was able to watch through live coverage on TV. That was a blessing for me to share in that experience with Keith and also give the kids a little in site to what Matt did for his fellow soldiers and country.

~

Well I'm off to tackle!! I'll be back tomorrow to give you all an update!

~Tina

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Oo oo! Sew up that little boy! Hope you have a good day.