Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Preschool Graduation 2008!


Last night was Preschool Graduation. It's hard to believe that my third baby is done with preschool. Lola is pictured here with my nephew Skylar. They are three weeks apart in age and will get on that big yellow bus together in the fall. I'm tearing up just thinking about it!!
~~
Well this is a short post everyone! I have orders to work on this morning and then I'm finally going to get my garage cleaned up this afternoon. It is a yucky rainy day which is how I am feeling today with this dreaded cold I have been battling since Sunday. Have a wonderful day!!
~Tina



2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Aww, I can't imagine! I love Lola's name by the way. It's so adorable! Hope you ditch that cold fast. :)

Mandi said...

Oh my goodness they even have adorable little hats!! How sweet!!
Hope you're feeling better by now!