Thursday, May 22, 2008

Things to come at BbB!


I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! Mine has been MUCH better than last week...Praise God for that!!
~
AAAAAHHHHHHH :)
Today is the last day of school and the bus arrived home about ten minutes ago. I just sat down to update the blog and.....TINA!!!!.....so and so just broke your clothes line!! Yikes! It is a general rule NOT to hang on the clothes line. I have been wondering why my shirts have been touching the ground! Keith just tightened things up for me and SNAP! The weight of a child broke a line. At least he fessed up and there are no worries. His punishment is to explain to Keith what happened. It is said by all that it won't happen again....I'll keep you posted on that! ;)
~
Back to business news, I'm switching over to a new web host for my website so things will continue to be a little slow on the new dolls posted. I have a bunch cut out and in the works between my orders but I'm not going to be able to post on the current site and the new. The bunny pictured above will be first in my bunnies section for sale when I make the switch. A little tease for you! She turned out so cute! The overall look of my site will be about the same, just some new features for you to enjoy and much easier for me to manage. Also will be a section on my site called "Give a Blessing" which I'm still figuring out all the ins and outs of that right now.
With summer vacation in full swing my schedule will be a little busier, with extra daycare children, but I hope to balance everything throughout the first couple weeks. Yay Free Friday will still be on each week and I will update my blog with lots of summer pictures, sneak peeks, and the latest BbB news!! I always love to hear from all of you, so PLEASE always leave me a comment! Gotta go...someones in a bicker!
I'll be back tomorrow everyone!!
~Tina

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

She's so cute! I love her ear fabric and headband.

(Psst! Check out my blog!)

Mandi said...

Lol, sorry about the clothesline! My grandparents had one that we used to spin on and we got in trouble too ;-)

The bunny is ADORABLe, I love the fabric under the ears!! So cute!