Monday, November 22, 2010

Marvelous Monday!

"Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever."
1 Chronicles 16:34 (NLT)

I pray you each had a wonderful weekend and look forward towards this coming week of Thanksgiving!

May we be mindful of His promises and hope! Remembering and choosing to praise and rejoice through the hustle and bustle of organizing, cleaning, shopping, baking and feeling like we're going crazy with busyness....

Take time to be still and Give Thanks!



"Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies." Psalm 103:2-4 (NLT)


The winner of our Yay...Free Friday Giveaway, Dayspring Memo Board is #7!!

May you be blessed richly as you embrace all your gratitude's and blessings!!

post signature

No comments: