Monday, February 7, 2011

Marvelous Monday!

Can you believe that I forgot to post the most important detail on this doll?! It shot right threw me when I was folding a load of laundry yesterday! The scripture!!!

It reads: "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:16

Praise God for His loving grace and mercy as we continue to move forward in Him!


The Marvelous Monday winner of this sweet doll is....


#212! Miss Heather from Fullness of Grace!
Congratulations!!! =)


Thank you all SO MUCH for all the name suggestions! It is hard to choose one because I really think they are all beautiful...but the one that kept ringing out is Caroline!
I think that she really looks like a Miss Caroline!


Have a wonderfully BLESSED marvelous Monday!!

post signature

2 comments:

Carrie said...

one of my fave verses!!!

Danae Hudson said...

Congratulations Heather!!