Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pray without Ceasing....

I praise God for the absolute privilege
of praying for each child we make a doll for!

With each order sorted and scripture patch cut and placed accordingly, the names and scripture flow out as prayer.


Words read. Prayers offered.


When cutting with all the pieces and parts and fuzzies everywhere, prayers!


When all orders are bagged and ready to be sewn...prayer.


When Lori and Denise trim and sew and stuff...there are prayers!


When smiles and faces are stitched and cheeks blushed. Prayer!


When boxes are packed and loaded up. Prayer!


Morning, evening and daily quiet time with God....more prayer!


Would you join us?

Here are a few of the dolls we are working on this week.



Mya Jian

"Save us, O Lord our God, and gather us from the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name and glory in your praise." Psalm 106:47





Ella Faith
"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him." 1 Samuel 1:27





Evangeline Kait
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13





Brooklyn
"The Lord is my strength and my shield my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song" Psalm 28:7





(This doll is for our daughter in Ethiopia. We don't know her name, age or anything yet, but God does!)
"For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty Savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs." Zephaniah 3:17





Summer Elizabeth
"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17





Annabelle Grace
"Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever." Ephesians 3:20-21





Hadassah Eleanor
"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17





Dallison Faith
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13


"In the Lord I put my trust" Psalm 11:1





Zaynah Lauren
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13
"In the Lord I put my trust" Psalm 11:1





Katherine Sims Wiggins
"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me." John 10:27





Edyn Suzanne
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6





Lorelai Olivia Michele
"So anyone who becomes as humble as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven." Matthew 18:4



Choosing to be still, embrace and praise God for this opportunity.

Thank you, for praying with us and for us!

post signature




1 comment:

Marlene McGarrity said...

Absolutely loved this post because I actually took the time to pray...sometimes I need a reminder.