Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Wink at the Moon

Photo Credit:  Dayton Daily News
Hundreds of people gathered together last night to celebrate Neal Armstrong at the "Wink at the Moon" Memorial!  My Husband, Father-in-law and several members of our community and surrounding communities were honored to be a part of the color guard, beginning the ceremonies at the Armstrong Air and Space Museum.  HERE is a small news article about the event.

The kids and I stayed home because we still have two puffy red eyed children but I was blessed to find this picture online this morning...my Hubby third one in from the left and I think my Father-in-Law is the first?   =)  Keith got home late last night and off early to work this morning so I'm looking forward to hearing all the details when he gets home! 

post signature

No comments: