Monday, August 27, 2012

Somedays require a little more R&R...

 


Rest, relaxation and snuggles on the couch.   Three out of the four are home with me today.  Kolton is missing his first day of preschool.  It's typical that within the first month of school a virus sneaks in and flows through the house, but with only three days last week it hit pretty quick. 

But you know what?  All is well.  The girls are snuggled up in our bed with lots of blankets and pillows while Kolton is playing with green plastic soldiers at the table.  I am taking some quiet time with Him in the Word here in the big red chair and it quietly rains outside the window.  We've needed this rain.

And as we move through this cloudy gray Monday...Miss Lily Grace, Lili Kate & Analise Emsley Peeples...I want you to know that I will be praying for you today as I sew up your dolls!

post signature

No comments: