Monday, October 13, 2008

Marvelous Monday!!

Kolton Gregory on his tractor!
Or at least he thinks it's his...

Hope you all had a great weekend! The weather was so beautiful! We had a wonderful time in Indiana, as always! I can't believe I left my camera at home...I was disappointed in myself!


So I'm back in the grind of things this morning...refreshed and ready to get things done! Thanks to all of you who got in your Custom Christmas orders! I'll be plugging away on them and looking forward to a fresh start at the beginning of the year. My hope is to keep the custom lead time at around two weeks...Lord willing. So for the winner of Yay Free Friday this week~

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:31
Timestamp: 2008-10-13 12:14:29 UTC

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Beth said...
I would really love to win! Your dolls are beautiful!bethfouche@hotmail.com
October 11, 2008 8:11 AM


I thank all of you who keep coming back to enter each week!!

Have a fabulous Marvelous Monday!!

~Tina


*I'll try to get an update on Janessa this morning....Thanks for all your prayers!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! I just love your website! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!