Monday, August 9, 2010

Marvelous Monday!

Did you have a wonderful weekend?

~This morning I drew the number for our Yay...Free Friday winner!

It is......


A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...
I L-O-V-E Baby be Blessed Free Fridays!!!!

Congratulations Lyndsie!

I popped over to your blog this morning and read your testimony...thank you for sharing your journey! I love your heart and your love for our Lord! Your right...His plans are much greater and more perfect than we could ever imagine ourselves. We just need to trust as we move forward, one step at a time!

~We love you and will be praying over you and your family!


post signature

2 comments:

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

I am SO excited!!!! I have to admit...I got a little tear in my eye when I found out that I won! I have been trying for months to win a baby be blessed doll for our future baby! (We are in the process of adoption) so I am beyond thrilled!!! I just can't thank you enough!!!!! God Bless!!

Carrie said...

adoptive moms are awesome ;o)