Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Too Cute...Tuesday!


Dear ladies,

Back in November, you hustled to pull together a personalized lamb for my best friend and her son, Jayden. Jayden had been diagnosed with a heart condition in utero, and we were in fervent prayer that the Lord would heal him. I am so incredibly delayed in thanking you for working so quickly to create Jayden's lamb and send it to his mama, but I wanted to let you know they did receive the gift and it stays with him in his crib.

Jayden had surgery to repair his heart shortly after he was born, and I am thrilled to let you know he is doing amazingly well. God has been so good to answer our prayers and create a beautiful testimony out of his story. While he is still monitored closely to stay on top of his condition, Jayden is now a very happy, healthy 7-month-old baby boy!

Thank you so much for working so diligently to create and send such a precious gift to my friend.

I've attached a photo of Jayden with his lamb!

Highest regards,
Jennifer Lyons


We are praising God, Jennifer!
post signature

1 comment:

Mommy Kerin said...

What a gorgeous boy! I am glad to hear that he is doing so well! God is good!