Monday, August 30, 2010

Marvelous Monday!

GOOD MORNING!


Did you have a great weekend??

We sure did! We have been blessed by an abundance of butterflies this year and the kids played with them all weekend! We even put up our tent and they created their very own butterfly pavillion! Let's just say by Sunday...poor butterflies. They got LOTS of lovin! I'll try to pictures up on our family blog later today.

Anyway...I'm sure the reason you all are really here...the winner of YAY...FREE FRIDAY!!

Picked by True Random Number Generator at Random.org,

jess said...
wow, i sure would love to win! would definitly make my day a lot brighter :)

August 27, 2010 9:49 PM

Congratulations Jess!!
You'll have to email me with your address!

Have a very wonderfully blessed week!
Tina



post signature

2 comments:

Danae Hudson said...

Congrats!!

Mommy Kerin said...

Sad only because it was perfect for my little Gracie but happy for Jess!! Hope it made your day brighter!