Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Prayer Requests


Let us pray for one another...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are dedicating Wednesday's to prayer.

How can we be praying for you?

"Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much." James 5:16

Please continue to pray over the requests from last week:

Renee' Moniz pray for my left calf to heal quickly...i have a partial tear in the muscle. Thanks!

Lisa H. Poole
Pray for our intercessory prayer group tonite that God would break the power of the enemy attacking people and keeping unbelievers away from God...also keep praying for my son Zach that God would intervene in his life this week in a powerful way! Thanks so much! My friend's son and daughter absolutely were blown away by the scripture lamb. They felt so loved, and that is a great part of your ministry, to show the love of God, personally, thru a scripture chosen as a gift to impart to that one person. Bless you!

* For those in my family. For their salvation. That they would have their eyes and hearts opened to their need for a Savior...

* I have been sexually harassed and made fun of for my religion at my job. I am at the end of my rope. Im praying about leaving next week, with no other job in mind, and I could use some prayers.

* We really need financial breakthrough. We are a month behind on our mortgage and our checking account is always overdrawn. Im tired of living under the weight of debt and not enough.

* Will you pray for String of Pearls? I have had 2 deliveries in Denver this month and 2 more next month. God is moving in amazing ways. We have a fundraising run on Sat. Please pray for a great turnout & for God to present in all we do. Thanks!

* I have had headaches for the past (almost 2 months), Im 27 weeks pregnant and have an almost 2 year old son. Its really hard to deal with the headaches and still have fun with him. Also trying to find a part-time job where I can work from home.

* A friend of mine from High School just lost her 5 month old baby boy after a heart transplant they had waited for since the day he was born. Please pray for peace as they face the loss of their baby boy!

* Please be praying for my husband and I! I am unable to have children due to Ovarian Cancer and we are desperately trying to adopt a baby! This has been a very emotional process!!

* For a healhty pregnancy, no more bleeding, and that our son will be delivered safe and sound in Jan.

* I am praying for The Rippee Family who are waiting SO patiently for their P.A. on the adoption of their daughter in China. I pray for Gods Will to be for this family to be formed and for Gods mighty hand to be seen through their journey!

* That God would clearly show us which child He has chosen for us in our adoption process. Reviewing files of sweet children who all need a home, is so very emotional.

* My best friend who was diagnosed with cervical cancer 2 years ago and underwent a full hysterectomy found a lump in her neck. She has cancer in her esophagus, lungs and liver. She has a 12 year old daughter..please pray for healing~shes only 37.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
We love you and would love to pray over you and your loved ones!
Please add your prayer requests below.

post signature



No comments: