Friday, October 19, 2012

A FREE Friday...it's full of Promise!!

Over the past few weeks we have seen quite a few rainbows. 
More than we typically see even in the spring!  Just this morning as I was hurrying Kolton into his boots and coat the girls ran inside the house excited! 

Come and see!!  Another rainbow!  God's Promise!

Sure enough the sunrise peeking was just enough to shine a bow of color through the morning sky!

Last week, a double rainbow!  Can you see it?


As I dropped off the kids at school and drove to the barn I thought about this promise.  A rainbow is a sign of God's promise, His covenant with us to never to flood the earth again.  The Bible is PACKED FULL of God's promises for his children and it seems when the skies are dark and rain is pouring we find it hard to see the light shining through to the beautiful rainbows. 

The light is there. 

I don't know why my mind ponders promises in rainbows.  Maybe because I have had more days of rain and darkness loom over me than I would care to admit?  Maybe because...(finally, Lord willing) I'm opening my eyes up to actually see rainbows that are really there?   Am I realizing the covenant promised?  His Grace?

This is the sign of the covenant which I make between Me and you, and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth. It shall be, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud; and I will remember My covenant which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh” (NKJV).

So next time I see a rainbow, not only will I remember the promise of God not flooding the earth but I will remember His grace.  Christ himself showing us the way in beautiful color in spite of this dark dark world. 



AND to celebrate His promises on this YAY...FREE FRIDAY~
Please know that I appreciate all of you and LOVE that we have the opportunity to bless one of you with a FREE personalized scripture doll or animal of your choice!

To Enter our giveaway this week: Simply leave a comment under this post.
Winner will receive a $61 voucher to use on the Baby be Blessed website!!

For additional entries: (leave 1 comment for each) *Follow our blog *Write a blog post about the giveaway (please leave link) *Like Baby be Blessed on facebook*Share on facebook (Please hit share from our post) *Follow us on twitter (all links are on the top left sidebar) *Tweet or Retweet about the giveaway (must tag @babybeblessed)

The Winner will be chosen on Monday!

post signature