Thursday, October 18, 2012

~Seeking Grace

Remember that beautiful sunrise I talked about on Friday?  Well here it is!


Just looking at this photo brings me right back to that moment...God is so faithful and good!

The kids did not have school on Friday and with my husband off on a hunting adventure we snuck off to Indiana for the weekend.  I struggled with actually going.  My work load is over the top right now and I couldn't really take a few days off...but my spirit needed a few days of rest.  One of the bad things about working at home (at least for me) is that it is always around you.  I can try and take a day off but with loads of babies scattered everywhere I'm always working on something.  It's always in front of me. 

So though I left Lori here at home with a stack of dolls to sew (sorry Lori) and actually brought dolls along with me to finish with smiles, time away was much needed! 

Psalm 27:8 reads, "My heart says of you, "Seek his face!" Your face, LORD, I will seek." 

...and that is just what we did!


post signature

No comments: