Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Strike It Up With The Gang!

When my sister and I get together with our kids...it's quite the gang! There is always lots of fun and lots of laughs!  I never thought we would have nine children between the two of us!  NINE!  We celebrated my nephew Skylar's birthday on Sunday.  He had a bowling party.  It was a blast!  I'm pretty sure the last time we went bowling was on Tristin's 10th birthday...that was three years ago.  =)  We have enough people for a couple of leagues...we should do it more often! 
  
 
They all had so much fun!
 


 
 He wanted a Lego cake so we mixed up some white cake mix and tinted green icing.   
 
 
But I forgot the candles.  We had to compromise....
 
 
 
 
It was a fabulous afternoon!
 
Happy Birthday, Skylar!!!!
 
post signature

No comments: